Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Full Stack Developer to join BIC Medical team in Kyiv, Kharkiv or Dnipro.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills and have experience in Agile/Scrum frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g. C#, ASP.NET Core), we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs in the patient specific medication distribution environment. This involves developing software for the backend that is used to control machines for packaging and inspecting patient-specific medication bags. This includes controlling and processing the output of the connected machines. For the frontend, realizing web-based production management software that provides the machines with the necessary information. This includes managing and modifying the medication and prescription data and calculating and optimizing the production data for the backend.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Knowledge of C# and related frameworks/systems (e.g. ASP.NET Core, ImGui, Bootstrap, JQuery, Entity Framework)
- Experience with databases (MS-SQL 2019)
- Affinity with controlling different machines by means of TCP / IP and API
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and the Azure environment
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (ENG)
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.