Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join the InfoPOS Software team
About InfoPOS Software:
InfoPOS Software strives to provide the best Integrated Point of Sale Solution for Sage ERP Systems.
About the product:
The InfoPOS suite of products has a long history, it was originally developed using only Delphi and the SQL Anywhere database. Some years ago a decision was taken to begin moving the product to a C# .NET developed system. Since then we have rewritten nearly all of our many Back Office Services in C# on .NET Core. Nowadays we use virtually every opportunity to move functionality out of the Delphi developed applications and into C# .Net Core code.
A large part of the InfoPOS Systems functionality lies within the database and is data-driven SQL Code making use of complex stored procedures, triggers and views.
As part of our software renewal drive, we are also, where feasible, moving processing out of the database and into C# .Net Core code.
- You are an accomplished developer looking for a challenging, cross-functional role at a growing company
- You will play a critical role in the design and development of new and re-engineered (legacy code replacement) software
- At InfoPOS you will hone your database skills and learn new ways to solve challenges using the platforms we have adopted
- At least 5 years of experience in development of complex applications
- Expertise with the .NET Framework using the C# language (at least 2 years of commercial experience)
- Experience with Windows Desktop and particularly Windows Server (i.e. Windows Service Development)
- Solid SQL Experience developing and maintaining complex Stored Procedures, triggers and views
- Prior experience developing software using Delphi (Object Pascal) or at least the willingness to learn and work with it. It`s needed for data migration from Delphi to .NET Core 3.1
- Strong problem-solving ability
- The ability to adapt to our Coding styles and norms
- Proficient at speaking, reading and writing in the English Language
Will be a plus:
- Scripting Skills (Powershell, CSScript, Windows Command Scripts, etc.)
- Database Administration Skills – MS SQL Server or SAP SQLAnywhere
- Experience writing Installers e.g. using Innoscript
- Experience in Windows Service application programming
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.