Daxx is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team in Kiev office.
– Senior PHP/Symfony back-end developer
– Create and improve PHP/Symfony back-end applications, mostly exposing REST APIs from MySQL data
– Collaborate on problem analysis/solution architecture
– Implementation of functionality in PHP/Symfony, communication with project manager or client
– Sometimes give a helping hand for other tasks, such as helping our frontend developers (in NL) connect to the back-end, solve a PHP-related bug in an existing project, reviewing code contributions, etc.
– We are a small, informal company, we say everything and joke a lot, but we do care about quality and details
– 4 year+ experience with PHP/MySQL
– 1 year+ experience with Symfony
– experience creating APIs (JSON/REST)
– experience with secure coding
– experience writing unit tests
– experience with DevOps (e.g. setting up CI/CD pipelines from Github, Travis CI, deployment etc)
– experience with technical writing/documentation
– pre: experience with Linux command prompt
– pre: WordPress development experience (WP is used in some projects)
– Direct cooperation with the customer
– Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
– Regular performance reviews
– Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
– Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is looking for a PHP (Symfony) developer for relocation to Germany. You will join the Gewerbeversicherung24 team in Frankfurt....Apply For This Job
Daxx is looking for a Sr. Full-stack (Laravel, Vue.js) Developer to join Kabel Metaal-Zaandam team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Dnipro. Project description: Kabel-Zaandam, a specialized...Apply For This Job