Daxx is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the Pelico team in our Kyiv office.
About the project:
Pelico is a software company that deploys an operational intelligence software platform in its client premises. The company takes care locally of ingesting client data from their legacy systems and monitor the infrastructure.
Pelico’s team develops software operations intelligence platform for the airspace manufacturing industry that helps to handle operations.
Our ambition is to bridge the operational gap between tech companies and traditional companies by helping industrial players boost their performance with data.
Our product: an operational intelligence platform that helps empowers operational teams at industrial players make better decisions every day thanks to data.
The startup was founded in July 2019 by experienced engineers who worked in leading tech companies (Palantir, Criteo), we are already deployed in 3 plants and we are growing fast.
- You will work hand in hand with our product strategist to understand our client challenges and come up with innovative technical solutions to solve our client challenges
- You will play a critical role of designing and developing mission-critical features of the platform
- You will play a challenging, cross-functional role at a growing data startup
- At least 5 years of experience in development of complex data-rich applications
- Experience of working with Flask
- Be independent and results-oriented
- Strong problem-solving ability
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working with React.js
- The more PEPs you know, the better!
- Experience in managing complex data infrastructures
- Experience with a compiled language like C#, C++, Kotlin or Java
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.