Daxx is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the Daxx new client team in Ukraine.
About the project:
The product is made up of a passionate, rapidly-growing team of lawyers, data scientists, developers, and designers, with a vision to build transformative, AI-enabled solutions for the business world. Our mission is to help companies transform how they interact with their most important documents—contracts.
With our award-winning technology in intelligent contracting, we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to grow and win with us!
- New functionality and features development such as implementing of NLP features (via the API’s).
- Adding semantic analysis of the text.
- Implement large-scale software systems to generate insights and solve problems using cloud-based platforms.
- Consistently write effective code that is stable, secure, scalable and efficient.
- Deploy data analytics automation and machine learning techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
- Work closely with product management, design, and analytic teams to define application requirements/user stories.
- Accurately define effort requirements and manage personal workflow to ensure the deliverables are created on time.
- 5+ years’ experience building software solutions in a corporate or start up engineering environment using Ruby, Python, C++ and/or Java / C#, etc.
- Experience in defining, analyzing and documenting business requirements.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes – installation, maintenance and operational.
- Working knowledge of configuration management, continuous integration & delivery, and/or infrastructure-as-code tools
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of backend MVC frameworks.
- Experience and ability to create RESTful web services.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Knowledge of TDD.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Knowledge of sockets and queues.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.