Daxx is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the Stoic Strategies team in our Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro office.
About the project:
Stoic Strategies has spent the last year building one of the most sophisticated trading platforms in the cryptocurrency industry, capable of running and optimizing a portfolio of trading algorithms.
We invest using both algorithmic and discretionary trading. This combination allows us to take the best of both worlds. On the algorithmic side, we have developed an automated trading platform to quickly optimise and deploy new strategies.
Our mission goes beyond trading – we have earmarked a portion of profits to help support disadvantaged communities and projects that speak to us.
Your role will be to take ownership of the platform, to improve the technology vision and to create and maintain the best trading platform in the industry.
- You will play a critical role in developing the algorithmic trading platform
- You will work closely with algorithms
- You will integrate exchanges and other platforms to the main platform
- You will finish the migration from C++ to Python
- You will analyze and improve functionality
- At least 5 years of experience in Python
- Experience of working in fin tech
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Software Engineering
- Understanding of crypto and financial markets and quantitative trading systems
- Experience building machine learning solutions
- Ability to navigate a large codebase to find logic and problems
- Experience with major cloud services such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with implementing a thorough testing environment
- Experience with management tools
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working with Node.js or C++
- Proficiency in large, distributed system design patterns and microservice architecture is ideal
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.