Daxx is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the Tradecore team in our Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro office.
About the project:
TradeCore is a platform-as-a-service provider that enables fintech to build next-generation
banking and investment products. By providing as-a-service access to the technology, as well as
the complex infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking, and capital markets,
TradeCore allows customers to take advantage of our accumulated domain expertise, and focus
their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering while providing and provide
unique customer experiences.
Infuse is one of the core pieces of TradeCore offering, a Customer Data Platform tapping into many external end-user data crumbs sources, normalizing and interpreting the obtained data. It provides TradeCore customers with deep understanding of the end-user’s financial behavior, and through prescriptive analytics and omni-channel communication, Infuse provides a suite of tools to maximize acquisition, retention and life-time value of end-users.
- You will develop new features
- You will work with data processing
- You will work with data-intensive systems and complex inter-service communication patterns
- You will create and maintain data pipelines
- You will take part in making decisions regarding implementation of new functionality (such as processing complex incoming data and building multilevel custom reports)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development, preferably using Python or Go
- Experience with Python Django and Django REST framework
- Experience with large projects and solutions working in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with creating and maintaining data pipelines able to process
hundreds of thousands of transactions per second and to scale it at the infrastructure level
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, ElasticSearch, data streaming
- Ready and want to work with multiple technologies
- Ready to go the extra mile and to offer support without hesitation
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in building CRM/CDP solutions
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker, Docker-compose, Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience with AWS
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.