Daxx is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join AgriPlace team in Kyiv.
AgriPlace is a lean startup dedicated to boosting global sustainable food production by lowering the compliance burden on farmers. The AgriPlace cloud platform provides farmers with structure, efficiency and less frustration in complying with market requirements.
We currently offer two SaaS solutions to farm organizations: one targeting individual farmers and one targeting farm cooperatives. See also www.agriplace.com. In addition, we have a separate solution for traders: www.agriplace.trade
We are a small startup company based in Amsterdam, looking to change the way compliance works in the Agricultural sector around the world.
We work with a distributed team of awesome people from the Netherlands, Romania, and Ukraine.
How we work
- We work agile, we use SCRUM
- We value good communication skills
- We are relaxed and laid back, no corporate fuss
- We don’t like drama
- We believe in a good work – life balance
- We have strong opinions, weakly held
- We are open and want to learn from you and we want you to be open and to want to learn from us
- We work with clearly defined specs and we’re pretty sure you will like our documentation!
Define scenarios based on the real needs of customers and the team
- Develop & set up an automated e2e testing pipeline
- Design, code and Implement automated tests
- Work together with the team in order to define the product both on a technical and functional level
This is a good time to mention that we do not like Selenium. In fact, we think there are better tools out there that make testing more pleasant, maintainable and more time efficient.
As our new colleague, you will lead the effort to identify and implement new tools that allow us to scale our testing operation.
- Experience in working with RESTful API’s, microservices and SPA’s
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Passionate about testing and coding
- Able and willing to write clean, maintainable code
Good to have:
- Familiarity with the React application ecosystem and tooling
- Familiarity with the Django application ecosystem and tooling
- Experience with progressive Web Apps
- Passionate about continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.