Daxx is looking for a Senior React developer to join MediaPress team in one of our offices.
About the project:
Our client is building a platform for companies that want to build e-commerce apps without having to worry about the infrastructure.
You will be working on developing the UI of a new product.
- You will build a copy of the webshop on React with a connection to Shopify
- You will also work on a new customer service tool and the new frontend of our intern system
- 5+ years experience in a relevant role
- You are comfortable using modern APIs within web applications — most of our APIs are built with
Elixir or Node and use GraphQL
- Excellent debugging and investigative skills; you are capable of finding the cause of an issue
- You are capable of writing modern HTML and CSS are using JSX and Styled components for most
projects, heavily using flexbox and grid)
- Firm understanding of how the browser works: you are capable of explaining it to a 5-year-old
- Experience with both automation and package management tools like Yarn, Webpack, Jest and
- Intimate knowledge of Git (you feel comfortable doing rebases and bisecting issues)
- You enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept but you are very critical of the code
you push to production
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc