Daxx is looking for a Senior React.js Developer to join our New Client development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, or remotely.
Our team is devoted to developing a practical product to solve pressing and meaningful problems with emerging technology. Today, we are one of the leaders in workplace harassment training with interactive eLearning courses that incorporate engaging, story-based videos and cutting-edge interactive software that go beyond compliance to effect real change for companies across the nation.
We provide online compliance training for people on the go. Our training courses are modern, interactive, and split into bitesize episodes. We make it easy for organizations to comply with the latest training regulations and integrate seamlessly with dozen of HRIS payroll software tools such as ADP, Gusto, BambooHR, etc.
Your mission will be to work on an innovative eLearning training module. You will be the main architect to develop our training system from scratch. It has to be responsive, fast, and easy to use. You are creative, find awesome solutions to problems, and love challenges.
- You are a swiss-army knife looking for a challenging, cross-functional role at a growing eLearning company
- You have a sense for pixel-perfect user interfaces
- You love building complex animations and interactions
- You fix bugs and improve the security of our application
- 5+ years of experience in developing complex user-facing applications (dashboards, video games or any other complex apps)
- 3+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Exceptional command of HTML and CSS
- Strong experience in writing automated tests
- Experience consuming backend APIs, GrapQL is a big plus
- Great English communication skills
- Fun and positive attitude
- Available 1 day a week until 10 am Pacific Time (8 pm Kyiv Time)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with game development and/or multimedia applications (audio/video streaming)
- Experience with deployment frameworks (Jenkins, etc.)
- An understanding of security risks and how to prevent them
- Project management skills
- A great sense of humor
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.