Daxx is looking for a React Native Engineer to join the StockPerks team in Kyiv.
About the project:
Stockperks is an early-stage fintech startup based in New York developing a first-to-market platform to connect listed companies globally to retail investors.
The first development phase has been completed, and a mobile web-based MVP demonstrating the central user journey is in place. Moving forward, the top priority is to develop mobile native experiences for retail investors. There is a substantial roadmap of features already captured, and we benefit from strong relationships with prospective customers for rapid, high-quality user feedback.
- Build hybrid mobile applications with React Native for iOS and Android platforms
- Work collaboratively with the founders and your engineering team on user stories and feature design
- Translate wireframes and UX mock-ups into high-quality code
- 5+ years of experience in Software development
- Excellent coding, mobile design patterns, and automated test skills
- Experience in building consumer- and enterprise-grade apps, in terms of scalability, robustness, performance, and security
- Familiarity with native build tools
- Experience in the publishing process for the App Store and Google Play
- Professional verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with Native Mobile development (iOS/Android) will be a plus
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc