Daxx is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join the Studytube team in our Kharkiv office.
Studytube an education company, based in Amsterdam, that works towards our goal of unleashing an earthquake in the world of e-learning. They do not just offer online courses but provide companies a unique and very user-friendly course building tool and an online marketplace. Keywords: adaptive learning, gamification, online role-playing, and management dashboard.
- Ruby 2.6, RoR 5.2, Grape, RSpec
- TypeScript, Angular 9 (on frontend side)
- AWS services: EC2, RDS (MySQL), S3, ElastiCache(Redis), CloudFront, CodeDeploy
- Ubuntu, Nginx, unicorn
- Work as a team member in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Write maintainable, DRY, tested and reusable code for our backend application
- 3 years of Ruby on Rails experience
- MySQL (or PostgreSQL)
- English speaking and writing
Will be a plus:
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
- Ruby Grape
- Good table tennis player 🙂
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.