Daxx is looking for a Senior Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to join our New Client development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, or remotely.
We are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to join our team and make projects come alive. To achieve this, we are looking for an individual that displays qualities of great storytelling, a strong work ethic, but also works well within a team-based environment. This candidate will build compelling video and strong motion pieces from the initial stages of brainstorming to the final product delivery.
You are the right fit for our team if you are a visual problem solver who has a passion for bringing ideas to life by creating high-quality and innovative motion graphics and animated videos. You excel at disseminating information into compelling and enjoyable media and consider the full experience of the learner.
This is a hybrid role where Advanced Editing, Design, and Motion graphics skills are equally required.
- Create highly engaging videos and animations for a diverse array of training courses
- Conceptualize and create explainer videos and basic stock footage/image videos based on provided narrations and scripts
- Develop motion graphics, animation, and infographics
- Maintain a video repository of in-house elements
- Select appropriate audio, graphics, and animation styles for videos
- Encode, convert, and edit videos and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Provide an array of post-production services including visual effects, motion design, animation, and color ding for different styles of videos, including live-action production
- Ensure consistency of brand across media development
- Develop, edit, and provide production support for videos, animations, and motion graphics
- Collaborate closely with course writers and engineers to translate learning concepts into engaging interactive materials
- Perform quality assurance and testing of different learning media assets
- Communicate regularly with team to provide updates on assigned tasks
- 5+ years of experience in video production and animation experience, working in motion graphics, video editing, animation, and interactive design
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant work
- Proficiency with leading design software including After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Thorough understanding of pacing and animation principles
- Meticulous when it comes to typography, grids, and layout
- An outstanding eye for detail and consistency
- A passion for motion design trends
- Understanding client vision/direction and present designs and concepts
- Excellent time-management skills and meeting deadlines
- Strong in managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to collaborate in a creative team environment
- Creative idea generator with a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to receive constructive criticism to ultimately improve the end result
- Great English communication skills
- Available 1 day a week until 10 am Pacific Time (8 pm Kyiv Time)
Will be a plus:
- Proficiency designing for eLearning applications
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of tasks and deliverables
- A great sense of humor
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.