Daxx is looking for a Senior front-end developer to join RobustWealth team in Kyiv.
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options.
Full Stack Engineers sit side-by-side with user experience and product management to craft our consumer-facing applications. Part of being a part of this team is a love for building product you’re proud to share with your friends and family. We strive for fluid, delightful user experiences. You’ll need to leverage the entire software stack to help us realize these goals, and you’ll be a part of a team that’s tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture and interaction.
- Build things people love. Our goal is to delight our customers whenever possible. Sleek design, simple user experience.
- Solve “impossible” problems. Take your ideas to the next level right away. We experiment, iterate, learn, and repeat.
- Create efficiency. Our software helps customers save time and money. We maintain it through clean code, pragmatic programming, and lean engineering.
- Work with people who care. Half of our team is made up of engineers, but we believe everyone at RobustWealth is an engineer with their own tools. We’re a group of talented professionals who pride ourselves on what we do. We’re smart, innovative, energetic, and lots of fun.
- Demonstrates an awareness about information security and uses best-practices in coding to protect data.
- Experience with dependency management using tools like Composer, NPM, and Webpack.
- Thrive in a startup environment
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient with testing and debugging
Will be a plus:
- Laravel/PHP 7+
- Relational and no-sql databases
- Working knowledge of CI, CD, TDD
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.