Daxx is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET MVC/Angular) to join the Integrated Worlds development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro.
Integrated Worlds is an international company that provides platform services and web applications for digitizing and automating commerce processes and integrates with business partners or third-party systems, e.g. supplier portals, b2b online shops, product configurators, catalog management.
35 people work in four offices in Spain, Germany, and Italy. We embrace a culture of openness, ambition, responsibility, cooperation, innovation, quality, and respect. We are proud to serve as a driving force for digitalization.
You will join an open and cooperative team of 6 Web Developers, 1 Mobile Dev, and 1 UX Designer who actively participate in all steps of the process and provide input (e.g. suggestions).
- You can expect a wide and varied spectrum of customer and innovation projects in the B2B environment, for digitization and integration of trading and logistics processes
- Develop web apps based on ASP.Net MVC and increasingly Angular, e.g. customer portals, product configurators, and webshops
- You use and expand existing modules, integrate third-party systems and develop new solutions
- You are involved in the entire development process, from the definition of requirements to testing and deployment
- Monitoring our systems and 2nd level support is also a part of your regular tasks
- We are looking for an experienced web developer who is ready to develop new solutions as well as to maintain and develop existing solutions in an Agile team
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or business informatics with a focus on development or comparable qualifications
- Thanks to several years of practical experience, preferably in the B2B area, you master the development from the frontend to the backend
- You have a solid knowledge of ASP.Net MVC and Angular as well as SASS, JQuery, Bootstrap, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- You have basic knowledge of commercial processes, e.g. B. from the areas of ERP, logistics or e-commerce
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.