Daxx is looking for an SMM & Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, or Lviv.
Daxx is a Dutch company and market leader in The Netherlands in nearshore IT staffing services. We serve with more than 400 IT professionals over 100 clients in Europe and the US. We have offices in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro) and sales offices in Amsterdam. Our company culture is result-driven, but we have fun on the way to achieving our company goals.
In December 2020 we became part of Grid Dynamics Group and we are a team of 2000+ employees worldwide now!
• 4+ years of experience in digital marketing or SMM
• Experience in generating and posting attractive content on Facebook, Instagram, Glassdoor, etc.
• Desire to explore and work with alternative digital channels
• Advanced English
• Knowledge of the basic tools of marketing in social media (Facebook ads, Google Analytics)
• Content writing skills (writing articles for the Daxx blog, social media pages)
• Readiness to cooperate with Ukrainian IT media
• Ability to work cross-functionally
• Create and maintain Daxx & Grid Dynamics (a Daxx’s parent company) social media presence strategy through organic promotion by generating high-quality content for our audience, targeted advertising campaigns, and using other SMM tools
• Raise overall brand awareness and keep our digital audience engaged
• Post to the corporate blog, fill the company’s page on social media platforms with useful and interesting content for Software Developers
• Work closely with Employer Brand Manager, Recruitment Department, and Designers
• Attract our target audience (Software Developers) to our open positions via different digital channels
• A professional environment with great people to work with
• Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
• Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes of the team
• Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, snacks, and fruit in the office
• Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves