Daxx is looking for a Data & Analytics Solution Architect for the Artifact team.
About the client
The 3 founders of Artifact bring 50 years of experience to address data science and AI challenges and have been involved in more than 60 uses cases and have experience in over 200 successful projects in several industries. In everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo with AI and data science. We believe in thinking differently to drive value to our customers with actionable insight and agility.
Our clients are multi-national and large-scale national Swiss customers across all industries. We are Technology agnostic and provide professional services that fit our client’s bill of materials. We are heavily agile driven but for now, will look for MVP / Pilot projects to realize AI & Analytics use cases. Later the solution has to be scaled into the client’s organization and deployed widely. This depends on best practices & client procedures we in some cases won’t be able to change (and won’t know right now). Responsible for the technical delivery is our co-founder Stefan Ravizza. We are open-minded, fresh and want to create innovative solutions for clients that accelerate their business outcomes. Being fast, nimble, transparent, honest and straight is part of what we are.
- Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of cloud-based big data, AI & analytics solutions.
- Experience in traditional data analytics (EDWH/BI), big data analytics (Data Lakes, Hadoop/NoSQL), AI/ML exploration & deployment (NLP, computer vision) and real-time analytics.
- Experience on multiple cloud solutions (Azure, Google, Amazon, IBM – in this order)
- Ability to help customers define their focused data & analytics technology strategy and innovative solutions involving data, analytics & AI
- Form a trusted advisor relationship with the project, technology and business leaders.
- Mentor other Data & Analytics team members.
- Lead the technical project delivery team & takes accountability for the delivery quality of the solution elements.
Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years of experience in Data / Solution Architecture (from design to build to deploy to run)
- 8+ years of experience in Analytics and Data Warehousing/BI
- 5+ years of experience in ML & AI solutions
- 5+ years of experience in Big Data and Real-time analytics
- Skilled in solution and data architecture and technology selection (across multiple cloud systems)
- Analytical approach to problem-solving; ability to use technology to solve business problems
- Experience and a proven track-record with designing, building, deploying and maintaining data & analytics solutions are required
- Requirements Analysis and Project Delivery methodology (Agile, SAFe, DevOps / AIOps / MLOps / DataOps)
- Data Science experienced in Python, R, Scala, SAS or similar
- Cloud-agnostic experience in Data & Analytics Services:
- MS Azure (Data Factory / Data Bricks / Blob Storage / Data Lake Storage / Apps / Synapse Analytics / Analysis Services, MS SQL / Hi …)
- Google Cloud Plattform (Dataflow, SQL, Kubernetes, BigQuery, Looker, DataProc, Data Fusion, Data Catalog, Data Studio, …) or AWS (RedShift, Glue, S3, Athena, EMR, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, Data Exchange, Deep Learning AMIs, SageMaker …)
- IBM Cloud (DB2, DataStage, Spectrum Scale, MongoDB, Watson Studio, Watson Analytics, Watson Discovery, Watson Services, iLog, …)
- Additional – Snowflake, SAP BW and similar
- Visualization: Power BI (DAX) Tableau, Qlik, R or similar
- Data Manipulation & Analytics: Alteryx, KNIME, RapidMiner or similar
- Data Integration: Cloud-based or Talend, SSIS, Pentaho, Informatica or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication in English (knowledge of German, French will be a plus)
- Team and project leadership experience
- Must be decisive and show an ability to work with clients and assist their business and technical decision-making
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID) and work with a consultant’s diligence
- Experienced in working with virtual distributed teams
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity