Daxx is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Nota product team
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with, and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative, and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
Nota is an incubated start-up backed by M&T Bank poised to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar financial services industry. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Senior DevOps Engineer who has experience supporting innovative platforms. You will have an enormous opportunity to work within data platforms researching/identifying the common issues and driving the team towards a resolution to have a positive impact on customer experience in addition to gaining deep expertise within Docker, Kubernetes, and other state-of-the art tools!
- Work with engineers on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of important services.
- Provide input into long-range platform requirements and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvements.
- Evaluate the current CI/CD state and recommend a vision and timeline to optimize the current state and adopt new processes/tools
- Automate unit testing & test coverage
- Automate operational activities to save time & gain efficiencies for development teams
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, platform scaling, configuration management, monitoring, etc in order to improve organization-wide visibility into how distributed systems interact and perform.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in DevOps roles implementing CI/CD concepts (Source Version Control, Pipeline Management, Branching Strategy, etc.)
- Experience architecting cloud-native CI/CD workflows and tools,
- Experience with Kustomize, Docker, Git/GitLab, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, kubeadm, and deploying applications on AWS.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- Experience developing scripts in Go/ Python/ Unix Shell
- Experience with build tools npm, mvn
- Experience with ArgoCD, monitoring logs
- Experience with AWS tools/services ( EC2, Terraform, Route 53, IAM, RDS, S3, Secrets Manager, etc.)
- Experience with Postgres and SQL
- Experience with deploying SPA’s, microservices
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Good communication skills and English skills
Nice to have experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.