Daxx is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join the Nota product team
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with, and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative, and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
Nota is an incubated start-up backed by M&T Bank poised to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar financial services industry. This autonomous venture is seeking top-tier technologists to help design, build, and deliver the organization’s first Cloud-Native customer-facing web app. All of us are entrepreneurs at heart, working together to deliver immense value to our customers. Is this an adventure that you’d like to be part of?
- Build responsive, mobile-friendly web applications and software products
- Implement new features in a highly-collaborative environment alongside product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers
- Lead discussions and influence decisions that drive architecture
- Provide highly analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business partners in meeting strategic objectives
- Understand and advocate on behalf of industry best practices
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience with expertise developing modern Front-End applications
- Experience designing and working with service-based architectures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile and lean software development, TDD, code reviews, design documentation, etc.)
- Familiarity with Domain-Driven Design
Nice to have experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with native and/or hybrid mobile development (e.g.: iOS, Android, PhoneGap, Ionic, etc.)
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.