Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack Magento 2 Developer to join Bisshops team.
Bisshops is a young and relatively small e-commerce company situated at the Herengracht in the heart of Amsterdam. They work in a B2C industry (e-commerce) and sell mostly bike-related products (helmets, locks, etc) in the Netherlands and all of Europe.
Apart of focus on customers, they also have plenty of time for fun. There are a number of events every year with all colleagues. Due to the young average age, these parties tend to exceed expectations 🙂
- You will be responsible for all development-related aspects.
- You will be THE contact person for development within the company, making you our expertise in this field. This has the advantage that you have a lot of freedom and flexibility!
- In addition, you also have the opportunity to grow and create your own team. Within this self-assembled team, you are in complete control.
- It is therefore important that you have a lot of experience in Magento 2. You also need to have knowledge of both back-end and front-end development.
- You will have multiple meetings every week, directly with the owner of Bisshops.
- Finally, we also offer the possibility to follow courses or trainings.
- A nice side effect is that you can choose your own computer on which you will be working.
- You are a Magento 2 Developer and work with Magento 2 at least 3 years
- Capable to work with both back-end and front-end
- You are precise and check your own work
- You are able to work independently
- You are flexible and stress-resistant
- You are full time available
Will be a plus:
- Take the initiative to create your own projects to improve the website
- Willing to build your own development team
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Business trips to the Netherlands
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.