At Plei, we’ve built a mobile app that connects soccer players so that everyone has
access to play the beautiful game anytime, anywhere they want. Our mission is to
connect the soccer community on a global scale, making playing soccer all over the
world accessible and on-demand. In the future, we may branch into other sports as well.
We’ve experienced really great growth in a short period of time and are now looking to
expand our team to keep scaling our business. We’re in our growth phase, which entails
scaling over the U.S and are looking for the right developer(s) to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced developer(s) to join our team to work on building
features on our mobile app and backend. You would be collaborating with our current
team on pumping out new features for our user base.
You can find out more about us by visiting:
- You are a swiss-army knife looking for a challenging, cross-functional role at a
growing big data company.
- You will play a critical role in designing and developing mission-critical pieces of
our big data collection pipeline (more than 2TB a day, clusters of 10 boxes or
- You will create features and optimize performance at the agent and server
- You will gain a deep understanding of how this infrastructure enables our suite of
- At least 3 years of experience in development and proven to be trustworthy
- Expertise in our tech stack: Node.js, GraphQL, Postgresql
- Experience with React Native (be ready to switch to NativeScript Vue)
- Experience with TypeScript (or willingness to get it)
- Experience with Kubernetes (or desire to master)
- Eager to always learn and grow
- Strong problem-solving ability
Will be a plus:
- Understands what we are trying to solve and finds the project very interesting
- Works well with others, is a team player
- Good communication skills and has good soft skills
- Experience in leading the team
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.