About the project:
Joyride is a new marketplace in one of the few overlooked segments left in the automotive industry, unclaimed vehicle auctions. Started by a team of successful entrepreneurs, a few car aficionados, and a talented development team, they had the vision to create the industry-leading online auction platform to make it easy and safe to buy and sell unclaimed vehicles.
Joyride launched in April 2020 after a year of laser-focused brand creation and product development. We are now successfully executing regular online unclaimed vehicle auctions in nine major U.S. cities and expanding into new markets every day. We are a lean, yet impactful team composed of motivated, positive, and collaborative individuals dedicated to making Joyride the leading unclaimed vehicle auction platform.
You are a do-er. You enjoy the fast-paced and fluid agenda our customers bring to us. You like bringing ideas to life.
What you’ll do:
- Together with the team (pro) actively contribute to the further development on product features, both front, and back-end
- Work with a team of engineers, both starting projects from scratch and also working within the existing code base
- Provide accurate estimates, evaluate feasibility, and assess new platforms and technologies for project implementations
- Potentially lead a small team of developers – technical mentoring, personal growth, own and lead the execution.
- Experience in full-stack development role
- 5+ years of experience with JS, React
- Hands-on, demonstrated experience with the following concepts:
- Serverless platforms (AWS lambda, google cloud platform, etc)
- Real-time, event-driven user interactions, such as messaging or collaboration software
- Mobile-first, webapp focused development
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js
- Google Firebase (Cloud function, real-time database, etc;)
- Bending traditionally native app features into a webapp
- Image/Camera manipulation on the web
- BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.