Daxx is looking for Site Reliability Engineer to join the Exabeam team in Kyiv to take on the critical responsibility to deploy, manage, and grow a cloud-native next-generation, massively scalable security information platform.
Exabeam is the leader in user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We have built the best threat detection solution in the market to detect in real-time advanced attacks using Big Data, machine learning, and security expertise.
Kyiv is our 2nd largest engineering office, where you will work with dozens of other talented and like-minded people.
- You will be responsible for all infrastructure aspects of our new Cloud Native, microservice-based security platform to be released this year. The platform is fully multi-tenant, runs on Kubernetes, and uses the latest Cloud Native CNCF technologies (Istio, Envoy, NATS, Fluentd, Jaeger, Prometheus, etc.)
- You will be part of an SRE team that will provide high-quality SLA operating a global solution running in multiple regions
- You will build tools and frameworks to help developers writing applications on the platform to be more efficient and to hide infrastructure details from them
- You will create automation and utilities to simplify the operation and monitoring of the service. This service deals with big data and it’s being designed to handle many TB of machine-generated data per day from a large number of customers.
- You will be involved in platform design discussion with all development teams to provide the infrastructure insight and make the proper technology and business tradeoffs
- You will closely work together with our global engineering team in Silicon Valley and Kyiv and help shape the future of Cybersecurity
- This position reports to Exabeam’s SRE Director
- A strong passion for SRE/DevOps and running highly resilient/automated systems
- Deep working experience on at least one public cloud (GCP/AWS) and open-source software like Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Prometheus, Istio, etc.
- Infrastructure as a code mindset
- Ideally strong experience with Kubernetes and related CNCF technologies and frameworks
- Experience deploying large scale distributed systems and performance, reliability, scalability issues that arise in such systems. Experience maintaining top level SLA when operating such complex systems
- Development experience using languages such as Golang, Python
- Ability to work productively with the rest of the development team
- A desire to solve challenging problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Business trips to the US
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.