Daxx is one of the largest Dutch IT companies on the software development service
and consulting market, delivering remote software teams to clients in over 20 countries
around the world. Since 1999, we’ve grown from a two-man team in the Netherlands to
400+ people operating from development centers in Ukraine.
We are pleased to announce a unique opportunity to join Daxx Administration Team
as System Administrator L1, L2.
This is a middle-level functional support role aimed to ensure excellent internal IT
service, grow and innovate it.
This role requires knowledge of network protocols, different operation systems (Mac
OS, Windows, Linux) etc., and set of office software.
- Setup and maintain workstations of Daxx employees;
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request;
- Install and tune operation system (Windows 7, 8, 10, MacOS, Linux, Ubuntu
- Contribute to and maintain internal IT standards;
- Organize and manage procurement for workstations and peripheral
- Perform hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required;
- Configure and replace CPU, memory, SDD/HDD or whole workstation as
- Perform regular monitoring of the Internet connection quality and reliability in
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions;
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Internal IT and Information Security;
- Manager to make sure Kharkiv office complies with Internal IT security
- Perform backups on request;
- As a Help Desk employee, organize repairing and recovery from hardware or
- Perform tuning and monitoring of the network equipment. In particular,
Mikrotik (NAT, Firewall) and WLAN;
- Setup and support the Employee Physical Access System in Kharkiv office;
- Organize cabling and install new Ethernet sockets when needed.
- 3+ years’ experience in system administration;
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, Mac OS system administration;
- Understanding of MS Active Directory;
- Knowledge of network technology: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, DNS, DHCP, VPN;
- Knowledge of network devices: switches, routers;
- Intermediate+ English.
Will be an advantage:
- ITIL Certificate;
- Power Shell and Command Line syntaxes;
- Virtualization technologies Hyper-V and VMware.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- English speaking practice;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance;
- Annual paid vacation equals 20 working days;
- Friendly and open working culture;
- Modern and comfortable office facilities in downtown;
- Dutch management style. Open and direct culture;
- Colleagues that you will be happy to work and have fun with.