Jumingo GmbH is a logistics technology startup from Germany, Cologne, and has been operating the shipping platform jumingo.com for 3 years.JUMiNGO is the leading digital carrier for worldwide express and parcel shipments with carriers such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, GLS and DPD.
Jumingo is one of the largest shipping platforms in the German-speaking area and offers private and business users the opportunity to calculate tariffs and buy shipping labels with just a few clicks.
At Jumingo you will work in a comfortable working atmosphere and a team of open-minded and nice people.
The ratio between coding and management will be the following:
50% Project Management
25% Concepts/Tech stack development/Code review
25% Coding that consists of 80% FE (this needs to be the stack focus) and20% BE (good understanding, but no need to be the expert)
- Day-to-day steering of the developer team to drive high-quality implementation according to deadlines – verify code quality, write code for critical parts and own code deployment
- Organization of processes within the team including regular SCRUM meetings
- Close collaboration with our Product Management when planning and implementing
- Development of suggestions to improve tech stack/architecture and decision on improvements together with our CTO
- Regular review of team performance and training/improvement of employee skills (set plans, KPI systems) – ensure motivation of the team
- 2+ years experience in managing small/medium teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work independently and prioritize on an ongoing basis
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- Understanding/experience with QA/unit testing
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.