Daxx is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join the Continuity 2 team in Kharkiv.
Who are we?
We are C2. A well-established and leading provider of enterprise software applications to world-leading brands. The growth in our business and the advent of new technologies has led us to the point where we are creating new applications and redesigning/re-engineering existing ones.
What are we looking for and what will you be doing?
We are looking for someone who is excited about an opportunity to work within a development team who is implementing a brand-new strategy under new leadership.
Working both remotely and within our new offices, and working closely with developers and product managers, you will use your testing expertise to develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
You will be working as part of a fast-paced self-organizing cross-functional agile team, developing business-critical SaaS solutions, utilizing the latest tools and technologies as the platforms are transitioned to the cloud. As an engineer, you will be involved in every aspect of the process – from ideation, business analysis, and technical design through to development, deployment, and operational success. Our teams are passionate about our customers, are innovative, have a strong DevOps culture and end to end ownership of solutions.
- Developing and maintaining robust, re-usable, scalable, maintainable, and well documented automation tests
- Automating test scripts written by QA Team
- Running automation and manual exploratory tests
- Participating and contributing to requirements, test specifications, architectures, designs and technology stack for products, APIs, subsystems, and components
- Participating and contributing to planning, estimation, story elaboration, product/design/code reviews, test planning, retrospectives, and release activities
- Identifying, documenting, and tracking defects
- Performing and facilitating root cause analysis on failed tests
- Providing maintenance support for existing tests to ensure prompt rectification of problems
- Championing and coaching peers in test-driven development best practices
- Contributing to and supporting the development of build, test, and release environments, processes, and tools we use to ensure the highest quality of the product
- Contributing to and participating in continuous improvement activities
What are the must haves?
- Good written and spoken English
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing, 2+ years in test automation
What experience are we looking for?
- Testing large scale web applications including cross-browser / device testing and writing test
- cases covering functional and non-functional requirements
- Delivering high quality product using Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) and
- Working in a DevSecOps culture within a software or IT focused organisation
- Test automation tools and frameworks (Reflect, BrowserStack, Selenoid to name a few)
- Risk based test strategies
- SQL queries and scripting
- API testing
What type of person should you be?
- Detail oriented
- A proficient problem solver
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Collaborative by nature and experienced in working as part of a distributed team
- A self-starter with high drive, determination, and a positive, can-do attitude
- Flexible with the ability to adapt and align work to changing requirements and priorities
What would be extra great?
- Experience in Security, Performance, and load testing
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- An ISTQB software foundation certified or equivalent
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.