Daxx is looking for Architect (Node.js) to join the development team in Kyiv.
VidaXL is an international online retailer that is operating in 29 countries in Europe, the USA, and Australia. We offer a surprisingly large range of products consisting of thousands of articles from categories like home, garden, garage, DIY, and clothing. Moreover, in all countries where we are active, we offer customer service in the native language.
We are a data-driven Agile organization that operates in 11 Scrum teams of 7 people each, so there are more than 100 developers in engineering and operations.
You will be working on creating a progressive e-commerce web app (PWA) build using Node.js OpenAPI based Back End with Vue.js material design Front End. This PWA will be running globally in the EU, US, and Australia and serve over 10M customers per month. Our client is the first company of its size and class to deploy a PWA.
We have Node.js microservices back-end. Also, we are now migrating to Google Cloud and we want to move to a serverless environment to empower the development teams.
- Defines the technical landscape and roadmap. Member of the architecture board under the leadership of our enterprise architect
- Deliver readable, reusable, testable code by following best practices
- Developing and maintaining a large network of microservices
- Actively participate in project team meetings and technical discussions related to the project
- Implement software development best practices to ensure our code is high quality, well-tested, scalable and secure
- Working with a data layer
- Working with third-party APIs and web services (REST, SOAP)
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Strong knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience working with GCP/AWS
- Experience with Restify and/or Express frameworks
- Experience with RESTful API
- Experience with SQL (MySql) and/or NoSQL (Couchbase, Mongo, Redis) databases
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Solr
- Experience in writing Unit and Integration tests
- Experience working with VCS
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Strong knowledge of SOLID, DRY, KISS principles
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge and practical experience with TypeScript
- Experience with high load and distributed applications
- Experience of Docker usage
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.