Daxx is looking for a Trainee/Junior QA Engineer to join the Studytube team in Kharkiv.
Studytube an education company, based in Amsterdam, that works towards our goal of unleashing an earthquake in the world of e-learning. They do not just offer online courses but provide companies a unique and very user-friendly course building tool and an online marketplace. Keywords: adaptive learning, gamification, online role-playing, and management dashboard.
- Ruby as the main development language
- AWS with EC2, RDS (MySQL), S3 and other AWS services
- Redis for scalability
- Ubuntu with Nginx and passenger
- Work as a team member in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Write test cases
- Do manual testing for user-stories and also regression
- Bring on your own product ideas trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Knowledge of testing theory
- Deep understanding of SDLC, STLC, defect lifecycle
- Experience/knowledge in creating test cases, check-lists, bug reports
- Experience/knowledge in running manual test cases and status reporting
- English spoken and written on the Intermediate level or higher
- High level of attention to details
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.