Daxx is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join the 2care4kids team in Kharkiv.
2care4kids is a babysitter marketplace matching families with babysitters and operating in 13 countries. We have a custom mobile and desktop site, Android and iOS app.
Our development team is constantly working on adding new features and improving the current one. As our UX/UI Designer, you will need to work closely with our Head of Product and developers.
- Wireframes and UI of new features for our apps
- Improve the current interface of our apps based on user input and data
- Design A/B tests based on the team’s input
- Redesign of certain badly performing webpages
- Apply new illustration styles everywhere
- Creating sprite sheets
- Reorganizing design files and screens in Zeplin
- Exporting assets for the developers, making sure all development tickets have the right design information
- Some basic graphic design work: e.g. adapting or localizing sales material, adjusting app store screenshots, etc.
- Perfect English
- Communicative, proactive, easy-going, you do well in an informal work atmosphere
- At least 3 years of interface design experience
- Proficient in Sketch and Photoshop
- A great and varied portfolio, preferably with a few larger online platforms
- Experienced working in teams and working Agile
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.