Daxx is looking for UI/UX Designer / Product Manager to join and expand Daxx New Client team in Kyiv
About the project:
At our company we are developing a paradigm-shifting search agent mechanism, involving a whole new search experience driven by AI (ML/NLP/CV). Our first application is in product search, essentially replacing the standard ‘filter’ component in marketplaces and e-commerce sites. The result is a virtual agent that helps you to discover the right products for you – by helping you explore choices, stimulating you to consider alternatives, automatically processing your (potentially conflicting) preferences, and engaging with you through multiple channels (web, mobile, messenger) using natural language.
The first development phases have been completed, and an MVP for a fully functional marketplace is in place. This enables us to test all the core concepts, before expanding our scope to the development of front-end components and a service backbone that we can integrate and deliver to marketplace / e-commerce players.
You will be the UI/UX designer / Product Manager who will take us through these important next phases.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Working with the founders to set the direction and goals for UX design
- Define, ideate and execute on UX requirements
- Interfacing with developers to apply Lean Startup Principles to build the product.
- Undertaking the required UI design tasks
- Minimum 5 years of full-time post-university UI/UX design experience
- Strong experience with the various aspects of UX (user research, user resting, A/B testing etc.)
- Demonstrated experience of working on products that involve an AI component
- Ideally some previous product management experience
- A good balance of empathy/creativity and logic/analysis
- You are flexible and dynamic, and comfortable with rapid prototyping, iteration and dealing with a level of uncertainty
- Fully comfortable with Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq
- Experienced with Design Systems
- Ideally some affinity with front-end coding
- Able to “think out of the box”, take on new ideas
- Good command of English, and comfortable with regular voice/video calls to discuss the way forward
- You enjoy working with highly motivated people in a highly collaborative environment
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.