Daxx is looking for a UX Designer to join the Daxx team
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to join an organization who – specialize in cutting edge data analytics software. OSG is the catalyst for customer centric growth. We are a global behavioral and cognitive analytics firm driving outcomes for clients using our proprietary products and analytical tools. We have delivered $80 billion USD in incremental revenue for clients in over 1000+ engagements to date, across industries and geographies by applying our Marketing, Customer Experience & Engagement and Operations products. OSG is headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania with offices in Atlanta, Manchester, UK, Dubai, Chile and Bengaluru, India.
- Create user personas, user journeys and customer journey site maps
- Create wireframes, visual concepts and prototypes using specialist tools such as Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle and Sketch, as well as the Adobe product suite
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets and computers
- Work collaboratively with other designers, product design and development teams, business analysts, engineers, QA, Scrum masters and project managers
- Liaise regularly with clients and stakeholders to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives
- Redesign or create apps that are easy to use and configured appropriately for smartphones and tablets.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, working closely with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, sitemaps and process flows
- Designing graphic user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, widgets).
- Developing prototypes.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (responsiveness etc.).
- Usability Testing
- 2+ years of experience in a UI/UX Design role.
- Experience working with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and InVision.
- An adaptable team player
- Experience working within an Agile Framework
- Cross location work experience
- Knowledge of Jira
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capabilities
- Great customer facing skills – the ability to push-back, challenge, make recommendations and suggestions
- Experience around creating user-stories, wireframing etc.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts