Daxx is looking for a C/C++ Developer, Video Processing Software Engineer to join SeeQuestor team in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Dnipro.
SeeQuestor is a U.K. (London) headquartered Artificial Intelligence software company, founded to
make government organizations (often law enforcement, intelligence agencies, defence & smart cities) an order of magnitude more productive at reviewing & watching video. Whether for Post Event investigations or in Real Time, often across very large camera networks, including cell phones & body worn cameras.
Customers are internationally spread & expanding (U.K., North America, Europe, South East Asia,
Middle East & Far East).
Our management team combines deep domain expertise in the Security arena, Artificial Intelligence
& have held leadership positions for large Primes such as Cisco, IBM, Thales, Vodafone & other
leading Tech companies before joining SeeQuestor.
- You will be working with a modern, flexible, cutting edge tech stack, mostly on
greenfield projects and have the opportunity to contribute across the board, from
design and architecture to development and release.
- Your responsibilities will include standardizing, maintaining, improving and extending
our video conversion software, which solves the complex issue of reading hundreds
of different proprietary video formats and converting them to a single standard
format, ready to be consumed by our AI and streaming modules
- 2+ years of commercial experience in software development and/or a degree in
Computer Science or a related technical field and/or just a lot of coding experience
- Strong experience with modern C and C++ (17+)
- Experience with video codecs and FFmpeg
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience reverse engineering video formats
- GPU work (GPGPU, rendering etc.)
- NVIDIA libraries and tools
- Experience with and/or interest in topics like video streaming, computer vision,
machine learning and security
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.