Daxx is looking for a Senior Telephony/VoIP Engineer to join the TTNC development team in Dnipro/Kharkiv/Lviv/Kyiv/remote.
TTNC is a multi-award-winning Communications Provider based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Founded in 2004, we provide Virtual Numbers, Call Management, Cloud PBX, SIP Trunks, SMS & Call Tracking Services to over 16,000 businesses that range from sole-traders and small businesses, through to large corporations and agencies.
TTNC started from a desire to put power and flexibility into the hands of the customer. We continue to put our customers first and ensure we provide a fair, honest service with no hidden surprises.
- Leading the design and development of our telephony platform
- Developing new features and enhancements to existing VoIP services
- Responding to escalated support queries
- Maintain our VoIP network
- Monitor the network to ensure a high level of uptime
- Monitor and analyse traffic usage pattern
- 3+ years’ professional experience with FreeSWITCH
- 3+ years’ professional experience with an SBC (Kamailio/OpenSIPS)
- Experience working with FreeSWITCH’s ESL
- Developing FreeSWITCH modules (ideally in LUA)
- Protocols; SIP, RTP, SRTP, DNS
- Debugging SIP applications with tools like Homer, tcpdump, wireshark, sngrep
- Monitoring tools such as Centreon and Prometheus
- Developing scripts in PHP
- Databases (Mariadb, etcd, redis)
- Git or similar version control
- Good command of English
Will be a plus:
These skills would be nice to have but not essential.
- Experience writing REST APIs
- Firewalls and VPN
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.