Daxx is looking for a Xamarin developer to join Business concern team in one of our offices.
Business concern is a Dutch company. They are building an app for travel management (avoiding traffic jams, managing routes, safe and eco driving, getting rewards etc) and cooperate with large transportation organization.
Business Concern has been helping companies in Europe since 2004 to increase mobility and
improve safety. They do this with smart software (SAAS) tools that helps change the behavior of
As a Xamarin Developer you will be involved with both our NXTSTAPP app and our Mobility Concerns program. Activities include:
• Technical and functional design
• Realization of new features
• Bug fixing and issue handling
• Research & development towards the application of new relevant technologies
• Implement various links
You will work in a small team of driven IT researchers and developers. We are working on cutting
edge innovations. We expect you to be a good team player and think about innovative solutions
• You have an HBO or WO degree in Computer Science or a similar course and you have extensive
experience with object-oriented development.
• You are experienced in developing cross-platform Apps in C # with Xamarin Studio and / or Visual Studio and are sufficiently familiar with both the iOS and the Android SDK.
• You know the powers – and whims – of Xamarin Forms and can make well-founded choices based on this.
Also, software design patterns have no secrets for you.
• You know well with platform-specific security concepts and preferably have experience with the production and management of apps (Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store / Microsoft Store /AppCentre, TFS).
• Working in sprints within an agile environment is not strange to you.
• You have experience with Microsoft technologies (C #, WCF, Xamarin, MS SQL Server).
• You can work analytically, structurally and independently
• You have communicative skills, pragmatic
• A professional environment with great people to work with
• Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
• Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Agile training and mentorship programs, various tech training, conferences participation and English classes
• Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
• Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days (work days), 10 sick leaves